At Randall Orthodontics, we are diligently working to take the correct safety measures to protect our patients and staff. In the wake of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to make sure that you feel as safe as possible when visiting any of our three locations in Idaho Falls, Arco, and Rigby.
Find out what measures we are taking to ensure your safety below. We also invite you to call us regarding our safety measures during this time or for any other questions you may have.
New Sanitation Guidelines
Across the nation, dental offices, orthodontist offices, medical offices, etc., are now required to follow certain guidelines to prevent the spread of disease and to keep all staff members and patients safe. Over the past few months, our staff has been trained on the best measures to keep our Idaho Falls, Rigby, and Arco orthodontist disease-free. Many of these regulations were already being implemented before COVID-19, with a few additional changes. Our orthodontist sanitization procedures, strictly follow these requirements as dictated by the law:
- Handwashing. All members of our staff including hygienists, our orthodontists, and even the front desk regularly wash their hands with a high-grade antimicrobial soap or disinfectant.
- Masks. Each member of our team wears masks along with protective eyewear and gloves when working with a patient. This helps to protect our staff from any type of fluid or airborne disease. Along with our staff wearing masks, we make sure to change our mask between each interaction with every patient. If the mask becomes compromised during the appointment we will change it out for a new mask. Additionally, we provide masks for our patients if they require them throughout their appointment.
- Routine Sanitization. In an effort to keep our orthodontic offices in Rigby, Idaho Falls, and Arco germ-free, we routinely sanitize and disinfect everything between each of the patients. This includes, but is not limited to orthodontic instruments, surfaces, chairs, etc.
- A Healthy Staff. If one of our staff members shows any signs of illness, regardless of the cause, they are asked to remain home and additional measures may need to be taken if flu-like symptoms are present.
Please reach out if you have any concerns or questions about our in-office safety procedures at this time.
What You Need To Know Before Your Appointment
Just like we are asking all our staff members to follow these new procedures, there are some new requirements that we are asking of our patients when they come in for a routine or even emergency orthodontist appointment or to be fitted for a new pair of braces. Please take a moment to review the guidelines below or feel free to contact a member of our staff if you have any questions about your next orthodontist visit in Rigby.
- Masks. At this time, we are requiring that patients wear a mask when they come into the office. During your appointment, our staff will let you know when it is appropriate to remove your mask.
- Flu-Like Symptoms. If you or a member of your family that you live with are exhibiting any signs of the flu (fever, sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, or chills), we ask that you remain home and reschedule your appointment for a later date. Patients arriving with flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment and will not be seen that day.
More than ever, Randall Orthodontics is committed to the safety and health of our patients and staff. If you would like additional information regarding the steps we are taking to maximize health and wellness as well as information regarding payment help or assistance during this time, don’t hesitate to contact any of our three orthodontist offices located in Rigby, Idaho Falls, or Arco.